- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 14 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lavender Farm to Fork Dinner with Alexandria Nicole Cellars
July 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$95
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Join Alexandria Nicole Cellars as we partner with chef Tom Black and the Woodinville Lavender Farm for an amazing Farm to Fork Dinner.
This enticing dinner will take place at the garden voted Best Public Garden in Best Northwest Escapes by KING 5. Black from Gourmondo will be treating this limited crowd to an unforgettable feast paired with the wines of Alexandria Nicole Cellars.
Woodinville Lavender Farm is a beautiful event venue with indoor and outdoor space which practices sustainable and organic growing practices.