- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 11 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lavender Farm to Fork Dinner with Alexandria Nicole Cellars
July 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$95
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Join Alexandria Nicole Cellars as we partner with chef Tom Black and the Woodinville Lavender Farm for an amazing Farm to Fork Dinner.
This enticing dinner will take place at the garden voted Best Public Garden in Best Northwest Escapes by KING 5. Black from Gourmondo will be treating this limited crowd to an unforgettable feast paired with the wines of Alexandria Nicole Cellars.
Woodinville Lavender Farm is a beautiful event venue with indoor and outdoor space which practices sustainable and organic growing practices.