- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 12 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Lavender Farm to Fork Dinner with Alexandria Nicole Cellars
July 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$95
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Join Alexandria Nicole Cellars as we partner with chef Tom Black and the Woodinville Lavender Farm for an amazing Farm to Fork Dinner.
This enticing dinner will take place at the garden voted Best Public Garden in Best Northwest Escapes by KING 5. Black from Gourmondo will be treating this limited crowd to an unforgettable feast paired with the wines of Alexandria Nicole Cellars.
Woodinville Lavender Farm is a beautiful event venue with indoor and outdoor space which practices sustainable and organic growing practices.