- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 20 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lavender Farm to Fork Dinner with Alexandria Nicole Cellars
July 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$95
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Join Alexandria Nicole Cellars as we partner with chef Tom Black and the Woodinville Lavender Farm for an amazing Farm to Fork Dinner.
This enticing dinner will take place at the garden voted Best Public Garden in Best Northwest Escapes by KING 5. Black from Gourmondo will be treating this limited crowd to an unforgettable feast paired with the wines of Alexandria Nicole Cellars.
Woodinville Lavender Farm is a beautiful event venue with indoor and outdoor space which practices sustainable and organic growing practices.