- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 8 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Leah Jorgensen Cellars Pre-Thanksgiving Open House
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
PORTLAND, Ore. — Join wine industry veteran Leah Jorgensen as she pours her current and new wine releases at Staver Locomotive, the whimsical warehouse that’s soon to be her by-appointment-only “tasting salon” for regular wine tastings and events. It features a model steam locomotive exhibit that travels inside and out.
Relax while taking in the beauty of the restored building, listen to the enchanting live music of Jet Black Pearl and taste Leah Jorgensen Cellars’ recently acclaimed Loire-style Cabernet Franc, Blanc de Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon Blanc wines. Come try our inaugural bottling of Malbec, which makes its debut at the event.
There will be two special – and very limited – wines available for purchase. We’re pulling out one case of the Leah Jorgensen Cellars 2012 “Flat Track” Cabernet Franc out of retirement to sell in celebration of the Rose City Rollers‘ recent victory as Flat Track Roller Derby World Champions – defeating reigning champions Gotham City! We will not be tasting the library wines as they are for purchase only.
This event is across the street from Boedecker Cellars, so join us for this petite “block party” in Industrial NW Portland. Follow the balloons!
Cost is $10/person,which includes wine tastings, light fare and live music. Complimentary admission for Treasure Trove Wine Club Members (up to 4 guests) and industry (with business card).
Jet Black Pearl is Jetty Swart, a native of the Netherlands and a one-woman dynamo. She has performed on more than 1,000 stages throughout Europe and along the West Coast, singing and accompanying herself on the accordion, playing the flute, human beatbox, music box, toy piano and loop station.
Don’t miss Jetty (pronounced Yeti) or our wines!