- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
Leavenworth Spring Wine Walk
June 3 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm$45
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. – Stroll, sip and savor at 19 wineries and tasting rooms in beautiful downtown Leavenworth during the 14th annual Leavenworth Spring Wine Walk.
Enjoy your complimentary wine glass, bottle tote, prizes, specialty cheeses and live music. Participating wineries include Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Villa Monaco Winery, Swakane Winery, Plain Cellars, Kestrel Vintners, Baroness Cellars, Bergdorf Cellars, Pasek Cellars/Willow Crest, Goose Ridge Winery and WineGirl Wines.
Wildflowers and sunshine flood the hills, while remarkable, local wines are sampled in the village from noon to 5:30 p.m. Will-call and same-day sales begin at 11 a.m. at the Downtown Gazebo and Leavenworth Visitors Center.
Cost of $45 includes tasting at 20 tasting rooms, complimentary wine glass, bottle tote, prizes, specialty cheeses.and live music.
Leavenworth celebrates local wine shops and vineyards twice annually, including the Fall Wine Walk on Sept. 10.