- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 18 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Leavenworth Spring Wine Walk
June 4 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm$45
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. – Stroll, sip and savor at 19 wineries and tasting rooms in beautiful downtown Leavenworth during the 13th annual Leavenworth Spring Wine Walk.
Enjoy your complimentary wine glass, bottle tote, prizes, specialty cheeses and live music. Participating wineries include Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Villa Monaco Winery, Swakane Winery, Plain Cellars, Kestrel Vintners, Baroness Cellars, Bergdorf Cellars, Pasek Cellars/Willow Crest, Goose Ridge Winery and WineGirl Wines.
Wildflowers and sunshine flood the hills, while remarkable, local wines are sampled in the village from noon to 5:30 p.m. Will-call and same-day sales begin at 11 a.m. at the Downtown Gazebo and Leavenworth Visitors Center.
Cost of $45 includes tasting at 20 tasting rooms, complimentary wine glass, bottle tote, prizes, specialty cheeses.and live music.
Leavenworth celebrates local wine shops and vineyards twice annually, including the Fall Wine Walk on Sept. 10.