- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 17 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Leavenworth Spring Wine Walk
June 4 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm$45
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. – Stroll, sip and savor at 19 wineries and tasting rooms in beautiful downtown Leavenworth during the 13th annual Leavenworth Spring Wine Walk.
Enjoy your complimentary wine glass, bottle tote, prizes, specialty cheeses and live music. Participating wineries include Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Villa Monaco Winery, Swakane Winery, Plain Cellars, Kestrel Vintners, Baroness Cellars, Bergdorf Cellars, Pasek Cellars/Willow Crest, Goose Ridge Winery and WineGirl Wines.
Wildflowers and sunshine flood the hills, while remarkable, local wines are sampled in the village from noon to 5:30 p.m. Will-call and same-day sales begin at 11 a.m. at the Downtown Gazebo and Leavenworth Visitors Center.
Cost of $45 includes tasting at 20 tasting rooms, complimentary wine glass, bottle tote, prizes, specialty cheeses.and live music.
Leavenworth celebrates local wine shops and vineyards twice annually, including the Fall Wine Walk on Sept. 10.