- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 22 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Leavenworth Spring Wine Walk
June 4, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm$45
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. – Stroll, sip and savor at 19 wineries and tasting rooms in beautiful downtown Leavenworth during the 13th annual Leavenworth Spring Wine Walk.
Enjoy your complimentary wine glass, bottle tote, prizes, specialty cheeses and live music. Participating wineries include Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Villa Monaco Winery, Swakane Winery, Plain Cellars, Kestrel Vintners, Baroness Cellars, Bergdorf Cellars, Pasek Cellars/Willow Crest, Goose Ridge Winery and WineGirl Wines.
Wildflowers and sunshine flood the hills, while remarkable, local wines are sampled in the village from noon to 5:30 p.m. Will-call and same-day sales begin at 11 a.m. at the Downtown Gazebo and Leavenworth Visitors Center.
Cost of $45 includes tasting at 20 tasting rooms, complimentary wine glass, bottle tote, prizes, specialty cheeses.and live music.
Leavenworth celebrates local wine shops and vineyards twice annually, including the Fall Wine Walk on Sept. 10.