- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 18 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars features singer/guitarist Jeff Kloetzel
March 15, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree admission
To celebrate the Oregon Cheese Festival, Ledger David Cellars presents its award-winning wines with cheeses, soup and live music by singer/guitarist Jeff Kloetzel from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, March 15.
Guests can enjoy wines by the glass paired with artisan cheese plates and a choice of hot soups from noon until 5 p.m.
Visit Le Petit Tasting Room, nestled between the world-famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms chocolate shop. Enjoy our signature Chenin Blanc and other estate wines including Chardonnay, Sangiovese, Malbec and Cabernet Franc. Indulge in our unique wine tasting experience. Five minutes off Interstate 5 at exit 35.
Ledger David Cellars is open April thru September, daily noon-5 p.m., and October thru March, Thursday- Monday, noon-5 p.m.