- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 2 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars features singer/guitarist Jeff Kloetzel
March 15, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree admission
To celebrate the Oregon Cheese Festival, Ledger David Cellars presents its award-winning wines with cheeses, soup and live music by singer/guitarist Jeff Kloetzel from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, March 15.
Guests can enjoy wines by the glass paired with artisan cheese plates and a choice of hot soups from noon until 5 p.m.
Visit Le Petit Tasting Room, nestled between the world-famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms chocolate shop. Enjoy our signature Chenin Blanc and other estate wines including Chardonnay, Sangiovese, Malbec and Cabernet Franc. Indulge in our unique wine tasting experience. Five minutes off Interstate 5 at exit 35.
Ledger David Cellars is open April thru September, daily noon-5 p.m., and October thru March, Thursday- Monday, noon-5 p.m.