- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 20 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars features singer/guitarist Jeff Kloetzel
March 15, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree admission
To celebrate the Oregon Cheese Festival, Ledger David Cellars presents its award-winning wines with cheeses, soup and live music by singer/guitarist Jeff Kloetzel from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, March 15.
Guests can enjoy wines by the glass paired with artisan cheese plates and a choice of hot soups from noon until 5 p.m.
Visit Le Petit Tasting Room, nestled between the world-famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms chocolate shop. Enjoy our signature Chenin Blanc and other estate wines including Chardonnay, Sangiovese, Malbec and Cabernet Franc. Indulge in our unique wine tasting experience. Five minutes off Interstate 5 at exit 35.
Ledger David Cellars is open April thru September, daily noon-5 p.m., and October thru March, Thursday- Monday, noon-5 p.m.