- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 23 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars features singer/guitarist Jeff Kloetzel
March 15, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree admission
To celebrate the Oregon Cheese Festival, Ledger David Cellars presents its award-winning wines with cheeses, soup and live music by singer/guitarist Jeff Kloetzel from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, March 15.
Guests can enjoy wines by the glass paired with artisan cheese plates and a choice of hot soups from noon until 5 p.m.
Visit Le Petit Tasting Room, nestled between the world-famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms chocolate shop. Enjoy our signature Chenin Blanc and other estate wines including Chardonnay, Sangiovese, Malbec and Cabernet Franc. Indulge in our unique wine tasting experience. Five minutes off Interstate 5 at exit 35.
Ledger David Cellars is open April thru September, daily noon-5 p.m., and October thru March, Thursday- Monday, noon-5 p.m.