- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars features singer/guitarist Jeff Kloetzel
March 15, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree admission
To celebrate the Oregon Cheese Festival, Ledger David Cellars presents its award-winning wines with cheeses, soup and live music by singer/guitarist Jeff Kloetzel from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, March 15.
Guests can enjoy wines by the glass paired with artisan cheese plates and a choice of hot soups from noon until 5 p.m.
Visit Le Petit Tasting Room, nestled between the world-famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms chocolate shop. Enjoy our signature Chenin Blanc and other estate wines including Chardonnay, Sangiovese, Malbec and Cabernet Franc. Indulge in our unique wine tasting experience. Five minutes off Interstate 5 at exit 35.
Ledger David Cellars is open April thru September, daily noon-5 p.m., and October thru March, Thursday- Monday, noon-5 p.m.