- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars presents flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz
January 23, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Hang out and relax at Ledger David Cellars on Jan. 23 with live music from flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz and amazing wood- fired oven pizza from Mamma Mia’s at Le Petit Tasting Room in Oregon’s Rogue Valley.