- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 13 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars presents flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz
January 23 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Hang out and relax at Ledger David Cellars on Jan. 23 with live music from flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz and amazing wood- fired oven pizza from Mamma Mia’s at Le Petit Tasting Room in Oregon’s Rogue Valley.