- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars presents flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz
January 23, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Hang out and relax at Ledger David Cellars on Jan. 23 with live music from flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz and amazing wood- fired oven pizza from Mamma Mia’s at Le Petit Tasting Room in Oregon’s Rogue Valley.