- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars presents jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage
April 17 @ 1:00 pmNo cover
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Experience the wines of Ledger David Cellars while listening to the sounds of popular jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage on Sunday, April 17 from 1-2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Come and enjoy our award-winning estate wines – including the 2013 Syrah – and specialty pizzas fresh from Mamma Mia’s wood fire oven. Available from noon-5 p.m.