- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 3 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars presents jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage
April 17, 2016 @ 1:00 pmNo cover
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Experience the wines of Ledger David Cellars while listening to the sounds of popular jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage on Sunday, April 17 from 1-2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Come and enjoy our award-winning estate wines – including the 2013 Syrah – and specialty pizzas fresh from Mamma Mia’s wood fire oven. Available from noon-5 p.m.