- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars presents jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage
April 17, 2016 @ 1:00 pmNo cover
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Experience the wines of Ledger David Cellars while listening to the sounds of popular jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage on Sunday, April 17 from 1-2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Come and enjoy our award-winning estate wines – including the 2013 Syrah – and specialty pizzas fresh from Mamma Mia’s wood fire oven. Available from noon-5 p.m.