- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars presents jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage
April 17, 2016 @ 1:00 pmNo cover
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Experience the wines of Ledger David Cellars while listening to the sounds of popular jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage on Sunday, April 17 from 1-2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Come and enjoy our award-winning estate wines – including the 2013 Syrah – and specialty pizzas fresh from Mamma Mia’s wood fire oven. Available from noon-5 p.m.