- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars presents jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage
April 17 @ 1:00 pmNo cover
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Experience the wines of Ledger David Cellars while listening to the sounds of popular jazz guitarist Ed Dunsavage on Sunday, April 17 from 1-2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Come and enjoy our award-winning estate wines – including the 2013 Syrah – and specialty pizzas fresh from Mamma Mia’s wood fire oven. Available from noon-5 p.m.