- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 18 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars presents The Brothers Reed
November 28, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$5
Hang out and relax at Ledger David Cellars after Thanksgiving with live music from the indie folk pop guitar duo The Brothers Reed and amazing wood-fired oven pizza from Mamma Mia’s at Le Petit Tasting Room.