- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 19 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars presents The Brothers Reed
November 28, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$5
Hang out and relax at Ledger David Cellars after Thanksgiving with live music from the indie folk pop guitar duo The Brothers Reed and amazing wood-fired oven pizza from Mamma Mia’s at Le Petit Tasting Room.