- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 23 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars previews 2015 vintage on Memorial Day Weekend
May 28 @ 12:00 pm - May 30 @ 5:00 pmFree
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. – Southern Oregon wine enthusiasts looking to sample wines from the latest vintage 2015 will get their chance this Memorial Day Weekend.
Ledger David Cellars will roll up the overhead doors to its urban-elegant Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point for those looking to taste and purchase the winery’s newest wine releases during the three-day holiday weekend.
Featured wines include the bright and aromatic 2015 Sangiovese Rosé, their signature 2015 Primoris Chenin Blanc and a barrel tasting of their first Super Tuscan-style red blend.
The event runs from Saturday, May 28 through Monday, May 30. Hours are noon-5 p.m. On Sunday and Monday, guests can also enjoy gourmet specialty pizza fresh from Mamma Mia’s wood fire oven. And the famous Rogue Creamery is just a few steps away.