- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 22 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars previews 2015 vintage on Memorial Day Weekend
May 28, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pmFree
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. – Southern Oregon wine enthusiasts looking to sample wines from the latest vintage 2015 will get their chance this Memorial Day Weekend.
Ledger David Cellars will roll up the overhead doors to its urban-elegant Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point for those looking to taste and purchase the winery’s newest wine releases during the three-day holiday weekend.
Featured wines include the bright and aromatic 2015 Sangiovese Rosé, their signature 2015 Primoris Chenin Blanc and a barrel tasting of their first Super Tuscan-style red blend.
The event runs from Saturday, May 28 through Monday, May 30. Hours are noon-5 p.m. On Sunday and Monday, guests can also enjoy gourmet specialty pizza fresh from Mamma Mia’s wood fire oven. And the famous Rogue Creamery is just a few steps away.