- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 6 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars previews 2015 vintage on Memorial Day Weekend
May 28, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pmFree
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. – Southern Oregon wine enthusiasts looking to sample wines from the latest vintage 2015 will get their chance this Memorial Day Weekend.
Ledger David Cellars will roll up the overhead doors to its urban-elegant Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point for those looking to taste and purchase the winery’s newest wine releases during the three-day holiday weekend.
Featured wines include the bright and aromatic 2015 Sangiovese Rosé, their signature 2015 Primoris Chenin Blanc and a barrel tasting of their first Super Tuscan-style red blend.
The event runs from Saturday, May 28 through Monday, May 30. Hours are noon-5 p.m. On Sunday and Monday, guests can also enjoy gourmet specialty pizza fresh from Mamma Mia’s wood fire oven. And the famous Rogue Creamery is just a few steps away.