- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 16 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars previews 2015 vintage on Memorial Day Weekend
May 28, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pmFree
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. – Southern Oregon wine enthusiasts looking to sample wines from the latest vintage 2015 will get their chance this Memorial Day Weekend.
Ledger David Cellars will roll up the overhead doors to its urban-elegant Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point for those looking to taste and purchase the winery’s newest wine releases during the three-day holiday weekend.
Featured wines include the bright and aromatic 2015 Sangiovese Rosé, their signature 2015 Primoris Chenin Blanc and a barrel tasting of their first Super Tuscan-style red blend.
The event runs from Saturday, May 28 through Monday, May 30. Hours are noon-5 p.m. On Sunday and Monday, guests can also enjoy gourmet specialty pizza fresh from Mamma Mia’s wood fire oven. And the famous Rogue Creamery is just a few steps away.