- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 17 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ledger David Cellars previews 2015 vintage on Memorial Day Weekend
May 28, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pmFree
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. – Southern Oregon wine enthusiasts looking to sample wines from the latest vintage 2015 will get their chance this Memorial Day Weekend.
Ledger David Cellars will roll up the overhead doors to its urban-elegant Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point for those looking to taste and purchase the winery’s newest wine releases during the three-day holiday weekend.
Featured wines include the bright and aromatic 2015 Sangiovese Rosé, their signature 2015 Primoris Chenin Blanc and a barrel tasting of their first Super Tuscan-style red blend.
The event runs from Saturday, May 28 through Monday, May 30. Hours are noon-5 p.m. On Sunday and Monday, guests can also enjoy gourmet specialty pizza fresh from Mamma Mia’s wood fire oven. And the famous Rogue Creamery is just a few steps away.