- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 2 days ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Legends of Washington Wine Hall of Fame Dinner
August 12, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$100
PROSSER, Wash. – The 10th annual Legends of Washington Wine Hall of Fame Dinner will be staged Friday, Aug. 12 in honor of inductee Charles Nagel.
The evening includes appetizers from Anthony’s at Columbia Point, a three-course dinner with Washington wines, the induction ceremony into the Washington Wine Hall of Fame and a live auction.
Individual – $100
Table of 8 – $800
Platinum – $5,000
Includes: Table for eight, color logo recognition throughout event, one complimentary use of the Clore Center Conference Room (four hours maximum, seats 16) and a private chef’s dinner experience with wine for 10 in the Culinary Center.
Gold – $2,500
Includes Table for eight, color logo recognition throughout event, one complimentary use of the Clore Center Conference Room (four hours maximum, seats 16), private food and wine experience for eight
Silver – $1,000
Includes: Table for eight, company logo recognition, private wine tasting for eight