- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 16 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Legends of Washington Wine Hall of Fame Dinner
August 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$100
PROSSER, Wash. – The 10th annual Legends of Washington Wine Hall of Fame Dinner will be staged Friday, Aug. 12 in honor of inductee Charles Nagel.
The evening includes appetizers from Anthony’s at Columbia Point, a three-course dinner with Washington wines, the induction ceremony into the Washington Wine Hall of Fame and a live auction.
Individual – $100
Table of 8 – $800
Platinum – $5,000
Includes: Table for eight, color logo recognition throughout event, one complimentary use of the Clore Center Conference Room (four hours maximum, seats 16) and a private chef’s dinner experience with wine for 10 in the Culinary Center.
Gold – $2,500
Includes Table for eight, color logo recognition throughout event, one complimentary use of the Clore Center Conference Room (four hours maximum, seats 16), private food and wine experience for eight
Silver – $1,000
Includes: Table for eight, company logo recognition, private wine tasting for eight