- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 22 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Legends of Washington Wine Hall of Fame Dinner
August 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$100
PROSSER, Wash. – The 10th annual Legends of Washington Wine Hall of Fame Dinner will be staged Friday, Aug. 12 in honor of inductee Charles Nagel.
The evening includes appetizers from Anthony’s at Columbia Point, a three-course dinner with Washington wines, the induction ceremony into the Washington Wine Hall of Fame and a live auction.
Individual – $100
Table of 8 – $800
Platinum – $5,000
Includes: Table for eight, color logo recognition throughout event, one complimentary use of the Clore Center Conference Room (four hours maximum, seats 16) and a private chef’s dinner experience with wine for 10 in the Culinary Center.
Gold – $2,500
Includes Table for eight, color logo recognition throughout event, one complimentary use of the Clore Center Conference Room (four hours maximum, seats 16), private food and wine experience for eight
Silver – $1,000
Includes: Table for eight, company logo recognition, private wine tasting for eight