- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 8 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Legends of Washington Wine Hall of Fame Dinner
August 12, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$100
PROSSER, Wash. – The 10th annual Legends of Washington Wine Hall of Fame Dinner will be staged Friday, Aug. 12 in honor of inductee Charles Nagel.
The evening includes appetizers from Anthony’s at Columbia Point, a three-course dinner with Washington wines, the induction ceremony into the Washington Wine Hall of Fame and a live auction.
Individual – $100
Table of 8 – $800
Platinum – $5,000
Includes: Table for eight, color logo recognition throughout event, one complimentary use of the Clore Center Conference Room (four hours maximum, seats 16) and a private chef’s dinner experience with wine for 10 in the Culinary Center.
Gold – $2,500
Includes Table for eight, color logo recognition throughout event, one complimentary use of the Clore Center Conference Room (four hours maximum, seats 16), private food and wine experience for eight
Silver – $1,000
Includes: Table for eight, company logo recognition, private wine tasting for eight