- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 5 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
LeMay Wine and Chocolate Affair at Marymount Event Center
April 1 @ 4:00 pm - April 2 @ 9:00 pm$25
TACOMA, Wash. — Treat yourself to a delightful evening at the Marymount Event Center on April 1-2 from 4-9 p.m. Enjoy locally crafted wines, spirits, chocolates and more at the annual LeMay Wine & Chocolate. With more 70 vendors, you’ll be able to taste, sample and buy some of the best products in Washington.
Past participants include Andrew Will, Cloudlift Cellars, Convergence Zone Cellars, Cranberry Road, Domaine Drouhin, Don Carlo Vineyard, Foxy Roxy, Frenchman Hills, Gecko Cellars, Genoa Cellars, Hoodsport Winery, Kamiak by Gordon Estate, Knipprath Cellars, Lobo Hills, Michael Florentino, Mill Lane Winery, Naches Heights Vineyard, Nine Hats, Nota Bene, Patterson Cellars, Stina’s Cellars and Willis Hall.
Guests will enjoy one complimentary wine glass and five (5) wine tasting tokens with admission. Additional wine tasting tokens for $1 ea may be purchased at the door (tastings may range from 1-3 tokens). This premier event will feature carefully selected wineries and chocolate and candy vendors, as well as specialty gift shopping vendors. Guests will also have the opportunity to view dozens of vintage vehicles from the LeMay Collection.
Guests must be 21 or over. Free parking is available on-site for the duration of this event. Business casual attire recommended. General admission is $25. Purchase tickets online, directly at Marymount (253) 272-2336 or through some of the event vendors and wineries. There is a special $10 for designated driver admission available (does not include tasting tokens or wine glass).