- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
LeMay Wine and Spirits Affair at Marymount Event Center
April 7 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 4:00pm, repeating until April 8, 2017
TACOMA, Wash. — Enjoy locally crafted wines, spirits, chocolates and more April 7-8 at the LeMay Wine and Spirits Affair, a two-night event at the Marymount Event Center that also will feature pieces from the LeMay Family Collection.
With more 70 vendors, you’ll be able to taste, sample and buy some of the best products in Washington. Past participants include Andrew Will, Cloudlift Cellars, Convergence Zone Cellars, Cranberry Road, Domaine Drouhin, Don Carlo Vineyard, Foxy Roxy, Frenchman Hills, Gecko Wine Co., Genoa Cellars, Hoodsport Winery, Kamiak by Gordon Estate, Knipprath Cellars, Leony’s Cellars, Lobo Hills, Michael Florentino, Mill Lane Winery, Naches Heights Vineyard, Nine Hats, Nota Bene, Patterson Cellars, Reed’s Sweet Wine, Stina’s Cellars and Willis Hall.
Guests will enjoy one complimentary wine glass and five (5) wine tasting tokens with admission. Additional wine tasting tokens for $1 each may be purchased at the door (tastings may range from 1-3 tokens.) This premier event will feature carefully selected wineries and chocolate and candy vendors, as well as specialty gift shopping vendors.
Guests must be 21 or over. Free parking is available for event. Business casual attire recommended. General admission is $25. Purchase tickets online, directly at Marymount (253) 272-2336 or through some of the event vendors and wineries. There is a special $10 for designated driver admission available (does not include tasting tokens or wine glass.)