- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lemberger blind tasting at Walter Clore Center
June 4, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — On the first Thursday of every month, the Walter Clore Center offers a blind tasting of a specific variety.
Tasting wines blind, without knowing the winemaker, the winery, the price or seeing the label is a great way to develop your palate, discover new wines and make your own decisions about price indicating your preference for wines.
On June 4, taste Lemberger produced by six different Washington winemakers and see what your palate prefers as you enjoy an evening in the Walter Clore Center Tasting Room along with light appetizers.
Cost is $30 per person for this two-hour event.