- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lenné Estate blind tasting class – Soil is Everything
October 29, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$40
YAMHILL, Ore. – Go blind tasting in this hands-on class at Lenné Estate with examples of Oregon Pinot Noir from both Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills American Viticultural Areas.
Experience the soils and their effects on Pinot Noir wines from both Yamhill-Carlton AVA (sedimentary soils) and Dundee Hills AVA (volcanic soils). You will taste four wines from each AVA.
This will be a blind tasting with the group voting on their favorites. Antipasti platter is included after the tastings, and the Lenné Estate tasting room will be open following.