- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 21 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lenné Estate blind tasting class – Soil is Everything
October 29, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$40
YAMHILL, Ore. – Go blind tasting in this hands-on class at Lenné Estate with examples of Oregon Pinot Noir from both Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills American Viticultural Areas.
Experience the soils and their effects on Pinot Noir wines from both Yamhill-Carlton AVA (sedimentary soils) and Dundee Hills AVA (volcanic soils). You will taste four wines from each AVA.
This will be a blind tasting with the group voting on their favorites. Antipasti platter is included after the tastings, and the Lenné Estate tasting room will be open following.