- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 11 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lenné Estate blind tasting class – Soil is Everything
October 29, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$40
YAMHILL, Ore. – Go blind tasting in this hands-on class at Lenné Estate with examples of Oregon Pinot Noir from both Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills American Viticultural Areas.
Experience the soils and their effects on Pinot Noir wines from both Yamhill-Carlton AVA (sedimentary soils) and Dundee Hills AVA (volcanic soils). You will taste four wines from each AVA.
This will be a blind tasting with the group voting on their favorites. Antipasti platter is included after the tastings, and the Lenné Estate tasting room will be open following.