- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lenné Estate blind tasting class – Soil is Everything
October 29, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$40
YAMHILL, Ore. – Go blind tasting in this hands-on class at Lenné Estate with examples of Oregon Pinot Noir from both Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills American Viticultural Areas.
Experience the soils and their effects on Pinot Noir wines from both Yamhill-Carlton AVA (sedimentary soils) and Dundee Hills AVA (volcanic soils). You will taste four wines from each AVA.
This will be a blind tasting with the group voting on their favorites. Antipasti platter is included after the tastings, and the Lenné Estate tasting room will be open following.