- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lenné Estate blind tasting class – Soil is Everything
October 29 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$40
YAMHILL, Ore. – Go blind tasting in this hands-on class at Lenné Estate with examples of Oregon Pinot Noir from both Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills American Viticultural Areas.
Experience the soils and their effects on Pinot Noir wines from both Yamhill-Carlton AVA (sedimentary soils) and Dundee Hills AVA (volcanic soils). You will taste four wines from each AVA.
This will be a blind tasting with the group voting on their favorites. Antipasti platter is included after the tastings, and the Lenné Estate tasting room will be open following.