- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 23 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Library Wine Tasting and Lunch at Spindrift Cellars
November 8, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$36
Spindrift Cellars invites you to dine, sip and see what stories unfold as they reach back into their private library of wines to blow the dust off some oldies but goodies.
Taste through five library wines (not for sale except at this event), compare years and explore vineyards stories. Enjoy a yummy lunch of soup, salad and sandwiches. To top it off a divine chocolate dessert. Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please let us know in advance.
This library lunch at Spindrift Cellars will be 1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 8. Prepay cost is $36 per seat, $31 for wine club. Seats are limited.