- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 18 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Library Wine Tasting and Lunch at Spindrift Cellars
November 8, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$36
Spindrift Cellars invites you to dine, sip and see what stories unfold as they reach back into their private library of wines to blow the dust off some oldies but goodies.
Taste through five library wines (not for sale except at this event), compare years and explore vineyards stories. Enjoy a yummy lunch of soup, salad and sandwiches. To top it off a divine chocolate dessert. Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please let us know in advance.
This library lunch at Spindrift Cellars will be 1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 8. Prepay cost is $36 per seat, $31 for wine club. Seats are limited.