- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Library Wine Tasting and Lunch at Spindrift Cellars
November 8, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$36
Spindrift Cellars invites you to dine, sip and see what stories unfold as they reach back into their private library of wines to blow the dust off some oldies but goodies.
Taste through five library wines (not for sale except at this event), compare years and explore vineyards stories. Enjoy a yummy lunch of soup, salad and sandwiches. To top it off a divine chocolate dessert. Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please let us know in advance.
This library lunch at Spindrift Cellars will be 1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 8. Prepay cost is $36 per seat, $31 for wine club. Seats are limited.