- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Library Wine Tasting and Lunch at Spindrift Cellars
November 8, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$36
Spindrift Cellars invites you to dine, sip and see what stories unfold as they reach back into their private library of wines to blow the dust off some oldies but goodies.
Taste through five library wines (not for sale except at this event), compare years and explore vineyards stories. Enjoy a yummy lunch of soup, salad and sandwiches. To top it off a divine chocolate dessert. Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please let us know in advance.
This library lunch at Spindrift Cellars will be 1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 8. Prepay cost is $36 per seat, $31 for wine club. Seats are limited.