- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 1 hour ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Live music with Jeff Kloetzel at Ledger David Cellars
February 20, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Listen to the sounds of acclaimed Southern Oregon wine country guitarist Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday, Feb. 20 from 2-4 p.m. Enjoy award-winning estate wines paired with small bites from Pomodori Bistro. Indulge with wine, food & live music at Le Petit tasting room near the famous Rogue Creamery.