- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Live music with Jeff Kloetzel at Ledger David Cellars
February 20, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Listen to the sounds of acclaimed Southern Oregon wine country guitarist Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday, Feb. 20 from 2-4 p.m. Enjoy award-winning estate wines paired with small bites from Pomodori Bistro. Indulge with wine, food & live music at Le Petit tasting room near the famous Rogue Creamery.