- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Live music with Jeff Kloetzel at Ledger David Cellars
February 20, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Listen to the sounds of acclaimed Southern Oregon wine country guitarist Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday, Feb. 20 from 2-4 p.m. Enjoy award-winning estate wines paired with small bites from Pomodori Bistro. Indulge with wine, food & live music at Le Petit tasting room near the famous Rogue Creamery.