- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 8 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Live music with Jeff Kloetzel at Ledger David Cellars
February 20 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmNo cover
Listen to the sounds of acclaimed Southern Oregon wine country guitarist Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday, Feb. 20 from 2-4 p.m. Enjoy award-winning estate wines paired with small bites from Pomodori Bistro. Indulge with wine, food & live music at Le Petit tasting room near the famous Rogue Creamery.