- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 9 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Not Too Shabby at Ledger David Cellars
May 14 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$0.00
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Experience the wines of Ledger David Cellars while listening to popular local jazz, blues and pop artist Not Too Shabby on Saturday, May 14 from 1-2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Enjoy our award-winning estate wines and tasty small bites prepared by DejaVú.