- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 21 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Not Too Shabby at Ledger David Cellars
May 14 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$0.00
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Experience the wines of Ledger David Cellars while listening to popular local jazz, blues and pop artist Not Too Shabby on Saturday, May 14 from 1-2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Enjoy our award-winning estate wines and tasty small bites prepared by DejaVú.