- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Not Too Shabby at Ledger David Cellars
May 14, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$0.00
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Experience the wines of Ledger David Cellars while listening to popular local jazz, blues and pop artist Not Too Shabby on Saturday, May 14 from 1-2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Enjoy our award-winning estate wines and tasty small bites prepared by DejaVú.