- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 20 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Not Too Shabby at Ledger David Cellars
May 14, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$0.00
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Experience the wines of Ledger David Cellars while listening to popular local jazz, blues and pop artist Not Too Shabby on Saturday, May 14 from 1-2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Enjoy our award-winning estate wines and tasty small bites prepared by DejaVú.