- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 20 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Savanna at Ledger David Cellars
March 19 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmNo cover
Don’t miss this year’s Oregon Cheese Festival Saturday, March 19, from 10am-5pm at the Rogue Creamery in Central Point. While you’re here, drop by Ledger David’s wine tasting room from 1-3 p.m. and listen to the eclectic sounds of Savanna – performing a blend of early rock, country and blues. Just off I-5, exit 35 next to the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms.