- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 20 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Savanna at Ledger David Cellars
March 19, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmNo cover
Don’t miss this year’s Oregon Cheese Festival Saturday, March 19, from 10am-5pm at the Rogue Creamery in Central Point. While you’re here, drop by Ledger David’s wine tasting room from 1-3 p.m. and listen to the eclectic sounds of Savanna – performing a blend of early rock, country and blues. Just off I-5, exit 35 next to the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms.