- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Savanna at Ledger David Cellars
March 19, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmNo cover
Don’t miss this year’s Oregon Cheese Festival Saturday, March 19, from 10am-5pm at the Rogue Creamery in Central Point. While you’re here, drop by Ledger David’s wine tasting room from 1-3 p.m. and listen to the eclectic sounds of Savanna – performing a blend of early rock, country and blues. Just off I-5, exit 35 next to the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms.