- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Live Music with Savanna at Ledger David Cellars
March 19, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmNo cover
Don’t miss this year’s Oregon Cheese Festival Saturday, March 19, from 10am-5pm at the Rogue Creamery in Central Point. While you’re here, drop by Ledger David’s wine tasting room from 1-3 p.m. and listen to the eclectic sounds of Savanna – performing a blend of early rock, country and blues. Just off I-5, exit 35 next to the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms.