- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Locals Night Wine Tasting at Pybus Market
March 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week so help us toast locally produced wines. Celebrate at Local’s Night wine tasting at the Pybus Market. Try a variety of wines from Wenatchee Wine Country wineries, and sample food from several of the Pybus Market businesses. Cost is $20. Cheers to locals.