- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 4 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Locals Night Wine Tasting at Pybus Market
March 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week so help us toast locally produced wines. Celebrate at Local’s Night wine tasting at the Pybus Market. Try a variety of wines from Wenatchee Wine Country wineries, and sample food from several of the Pybus Market businesses. Cost is $20. Cheers to locals.