- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Locals Night Wine Tasting at Pybus Market
March 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week so help us toast locally produced wines. Celebrate at Local’s Night wine tasting at the Pybus Market. Try a variety of wines from Wenatchee Wine Country wineries, and sample food from several of the Pybus Market businesses. Cost is $20. Cheers to locals.