- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Long Shadows Vintners winemaker dinner at Alderbrook Resort and Spa
February 1, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$149
UNION, Wash. — Join Alderbrook’s executive chef Lucas Sautter for an evening that will highlight the best in food and wine in what is sure to be an unforgettable dining experience.
Guests are invited to an elegant dinner of thoughtfully prepared dishes with locally sourced ingredients paired alongside seven releases by Long Shadows Vintners of Walla Walla.
Sautter and Alderbrook Resort are profiled as the Match Maker feature in the Winter 2014 edition of Wine Press Northwest magazine.
Each dish will be served with a red or white wine blend to complement its particular flavor profile. Traci McFarlane, sales and hospitality manager for Long Shadows, will be onsite throughout the event to offer insight and background.
Reservations are required, and space is limited.
The social opens with sparkling wine and hors d’oeuvres, followed by Poet’s Leap 2010 Riesling paired with Char and Grilled Octopus Salad. The second course is Nine Hats 2011 Chardonnay and Pork Cheek Cassoulet. Next is the Nine Hats 2011 Red Blend with Farrow Risotto. The fourth course features the 2011 Pirouette and Pan-Seared Squab.
The featured fifth course is the Feather 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon and a Rosemary Smoked Venison Rack. For dessert is the Sequel 2010 Syrah and Sautter’s Berry Mousse Cake.