- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lounging at the Loft Summer Music Series in Prosser
July 25, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — The Winemakers Loft in Prosser presents its fifth annual Lounging at the Loft Summer Music Series, and this evening McKinley Springs Winery presents the sounds of 3 Way Street.
McKinley Springs Winery is the presenting winery for this evening’s celebration of wine, food and music, which includes a wine tasting of all participating Winemakers Loft wineries — Coyote Canyon Winery, Martinez and Martinez as well as McKinley Springs Winery.
Small plates are available for available for purchase. Come as you are. There is a $5 cover, and this is a 21+ event.
The Winemakers Loft is at 357 Port Avenue in Prosser Vintner’s Village.