- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 20 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Lounging at the Loft Summer Music Series in Prosser
July 25, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — The Winemakers Loft in Prosser presents its fifth annual Lounging at the Loft Summer Music Series, and this evening McKinley Springs Winery presents the sounds of 3 Way Street.
McKinley Springs Winery is the presenting winery for this evening’s celebration of wine, food and music, which includes a wine tasting of all participating Winemakers Loft wineries — Coyote Canyon Winery, Martinez and Martinez as well as McKinley Springs Winery.
Small plates are available for available for purchase. Come as you are. There is a $5 cover, and this is a 21+ event.
The Winemakers Loft is at 357 Port Avenue in Prosser Vintner’s Village.