- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 33 mins ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 20 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Lounging at the Loft Summer Music Series
August 22, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — The Winemakers Loft in Prosser presents its fifth annual Lounging at the Loft Summer Music Series, and this evening McKinley Springs Winery presents the sounds of Jack Roth.
McKinley Springs Winery is the presenting winery for this evening’s celebration of wine, food and music, which includes a wine tasting of all participating Winemakers Loft wineries — Coyote Canyon Winery, Martinez and Martinez as well as McKinley Springs Winery.
Small plates are available for available for purchase. Come as you are. There is a $5 cover, and this is a 21+ event.
The Winemakers Loft is at 357 Port Avenue in Prosser Vintner’s Village.