- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 19 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lounging at the Loft Summer Music Series
August 22, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — The Winemakers Loft in Prosser presents its fifth annual Lounging at the Loft Summer Music Series, and this evening McKinley Springs Winery presents the sounds of Jack Roth.
McKinley Springs Winery is the presenting winery for this evening’s celebration of wine, food and music, which includes a wine tasting of all participating Winemakers Loft wineries — Coyote Canyon Winery, Martinez and Martinez as well as McKinley Springs Winery.
Small plates are available for available for purchase. Come as you are. There is a $5 cover, and this is a 21+ event.
The Winemakers Loft is at 357 Port Avenue in Prosser Vintner’s Village.