- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Love the Locals Weekend at Walter Clore Center
January 17, 2015 - January 19, 2015$5
PROSSER, Wash. — The Walter Clore Center presents Love the Locals Weekend on Jan. 17-19. Area wineries will give you a reason to drop the winter doldrums and come out and visit wine country.
During this special “Shop & Share” event, participating wineries will offer specials, and many are donating proceeds from the weekend to a charity of their choice.On Saturday, Jan. 18, you’ll have the chance to interact with some of the month’s featured winemakers. Jessica Munnell of Mercer Estates and Wautoma Wines will be visiting, as will Paul Beveridge of Wilridge Winery.
Throughout the weekend, we are offering 2 for 1 wine tastings, and a delicious homemade soup from Martilla’s Kitchen. This weekend, it’s all about our locals.