- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Love the Locals Weekend at Walter Clore Center
January 17, 2015 - January 19, 2015$5
PROSSER, Wash. — The Walter Clore Center presents Love the Locals Weekend on Jan. 17-19. Area wineries will give you a reason to drop the winter doldrums and come out and visit wine country.
During this special “Shop & Share” event, participating wineries will offer specials, and many are donating proceeds from the weekend to a charity of their choice.On Saturday, Jan. 18, you’ll have the chance to interact with some of the month’s featured winemakers. Jessica Munnell of Mercer Estates and Wautoma Wines will be visiting, as will Paul Beveridge of Wilridge Winery.
Throughout the weekend, we are offering 2 for 1 wine tastings, and a delicious homemade soup from Martilla’s Kitchen. This weekend, it’s all about our locals.