- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Love the Locals Weekend at Walter Clore Center
January 17, 2015 - January 19, 2015$5
PROSSER, Wash. — The Walter Clore Center presents Love the Locals Weekend on Jan. 17-19. Area wineries will give you a reason to drop the winter doldrums and come out and visit wine country.
During this special “Shop & Share” event, participating wineries will offer specials, and many are donating proceeds from the weekend to a charity of their choice.On Saturday, Jan. 18, you’ll have the chance to interact with some of the month’s featured winemakers. Jessica Munnell of Mercer Estates and Wautoma Wines will be visiting, as will Paul Beveridge of Wilridge Winery.
Throughout the weekend, we are offering 2 for 1 wine tastings, and a delicious homemade soup from Martilla’s Kitchen. This weekend, it’s all about our locals.