- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Love the Locals Weekend at Walter Clore Center
January 17, 2015 - January 19, 2015$5
PROSSER, Wash. — The Walter Clore Center presents Love the Locals Weekend on Jan. 17-19. Area wineries will give you a reason to drop the winter doldrums and come out and visit wine country.
During this special “Shop & Share” event, participating wineries will offer specials, and many are donating proceeds from the weekend to a charity of their choice.On Saturday, Jan. 18, you’ll have the chance to interact with some of the month’s featured winemakers. Jessica Munnell of Mercer Estates and Wautoma Wines will be visiting, as will Paul Beveridge of Wilridge Winery.
Throughout the weekend, we are offering 2 for 1 wine tastings, and a delicious homemade soup from Martilla’s Kitchen. This weekend, it’s all about our locals.