- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Love the Locals Weekend at Walter Clore Center
January 17, 2015 - January 19, 2015$5
PROSSER, Wash. — The Walter Clore Center presents Love the Locals Weekend on Jan. 17-19. Area wineries will give you a reason to drop the winter doldrums and come out and visit wine country.
During this special “Shop & Share” event, participating wineries will offer specials, and many are donating proceeds from the weekend to a charity of their choice.On Saturday, Jan. 18, you’ll have the chance to interact with some of the month’s featured winemakers. Jessica Munnell of Mercer Estates and Wautoma Wines will be visiting, as will Paul Beveridge of Wilridge Winery.
Throughout the weekend, we are offering 2 for 1 wine tastings, and a delicious homemade soup from Martilla’s Kitchen. This weekend, it’s all about our locals.