- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 3 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lumos Wine Company celebrates Memorial Day weekend in McMinnville
May 22, 2014 @ 8:00 am - May 25, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
McMINNVILE, Ore. — The Lumos Wine Company was launched in 2000 by Dai Crisp and wife/ business partner PK McCoy. In 1990, he began professionallly growing wine grapes at Croft Vineyards where he developed his sustainable and earth and people-friendly style of grape growing.
Since 1999, he has been managing Temperance Hill Vineyard, a 100-acre site in the Eola Hills, just west of Salem.
The McMinnville tasting room will be open Thursday through Sunday from 1-6 p.m., while the vineyard tasting room in Philomath will be open Sunday and Memorial Day.