- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 17 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lumos Wine Company celebrates Memorial Day weekend in McMinnville
May 22, 2014 @ 8:00 am - May 25, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
McMINNVILE, Ore. — The Lumos Wine Company was launched in 2000 by Dai Crisp and wife/ business partner PK McCoy. In 1990, he began professionallly growing wine grapes at Croft Vineyards where he developed his sustainable and earth and people-friendly style of grape growing.
Since 1999, he has been managing Temperance Hill Vineyard, a 100-acre site in the Eola Hills, just west of Salem.
The McMinnville tasting room will be open Thursday through Sunday from 1-6 p.m., while the vineyard tasting room in Philomath will be open Sunday and Memorial Day.