- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lumos Wine Company Memorial Day tasting
May 25, 2014 - May 26, 2014
Come on out to the big ‘ol barn and enjoy award-winning wines on Sunday and Monday from noon to 6 p.m.
Pack a picnic and enjoy the views overlooking the vineyard. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to see some pretty famous blue butterflies too.
The Lumos Wine Company was launched in 2000 by Dai Crisp and wife/ business partner PK McCoy. In 1990, he began professionally growing wine grapes at Croft Vineyards where he developed his sustainable and earth and people-friendly style of grape growing.
Since 1999, he has been managing Temperance Hill Vineyard, a 100-acre site in the Eola Hills, just west of Salem.