- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lumos Wine Company Memorial Day tasting
May 25, 2014 - May 26, 2014
Come on out to the big ‘ol barn and enjoy award-winning wines on Sunday and Monday from noon to 6 p.m.
Pack a picnic and enjoy the views overlooking the vineyard. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to see some pretty famous blue butterflies too.
The Lumos Wine Company was launched in 2000 by Dai Crisp and wife/ business partner PK McCoy. In 1990, he began professionally growing wine grapes at Croft Vineyards where he developed his sustainable and earth and people-friendly style of grape growing.
Since 1999, he has been managing Temperance Hill Vineyard, a 100-acre site in the Eola Hills, just west of Salem.