- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lumos Wine Company Memorial Day tasting
May 25, 2014 - May 26, 2014
Come on out to the big ‘ol barn and enjoy award-winning wines on Sunday and Monday from noon to 6 p.m.
Pack a picnic and enjoy the views overlooking the vineyard. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to see some pretty famous blue butterflies too.
The Lumos Wine Company was launched in 2000 by Dai Crisp and wife/ business partner PK McCoy. In 1990, he began professionally growing wine grapes at Croft Vineyards where he developed his sustainable and earth and people-friendly style of grape growing.
Since 1999, he has been managing Temperance Hill Vineyard, a 100-acre site in the Eola Hills, just west of Salem.