- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 10 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Lumos Wine Company Memorial Day tasting
May 25, 2014 - May 26, 2014
Come on out to the big ‘ol barn and enjoy award-winning wines on Sunday and Monday from noon to 6 p.m.
Pack a picnic and enjoy the views overlooking the vineyard. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to see some pretty famous blue butterflies too.
The Lumos Wine Company was launched in 2000 by Dai Crisp and wife/ business partner PK McCoy. In 1990, he began professionally growing wine grapes at Croft Vineyards where he developed his sustainable and earth and people-friendly style of grape growing.
Since 1999, he has been managing Temperance Hill Vineyard, a 100-acre site in the Eola Hills, just west of Salem.