- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lumos Wine Company Memorial Day tasting
May 25, 2014 - May 26, 2014
Come on out to the big ‘ol barn and enjoy award-winning wines on Sunday and Monday from noon to 6 p.m.
Pack a picnic and enjoy the views overlooking the vineyard. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to see some pretty famous blue butterflies too.
The Lumos Wine Company was launched in 2000 by Dai Crisp and wife/ business partner PK McCoy. In 1990, he began professionally growing wine grapes at Croft Vineyards where he developed his sustainable and earth and people-friendly style of grape growing.
Since 1999, he has been managing Temperance Hill Vineyard, a 100-acre site in the Eola Hills, just west of Salem.