- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 1 hour ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Madison Valley’s annual Bastille Bash
July 11, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
SEATTLE — The neighborhood of Madison Valley will stage its fourth annual Bastille Bash on Saturday, July 11 as guests will enjoy Bastille Day celebrations and indulge in the French lifestyle from Seattle’s self-proclaimed European village.
Festivities will be held along East Madison Street from 27th to 30th.
Highlights include French inspired food from some of the city’s most acclaimed restaurants, wine and spirits tastings, live music and performances, sidewalk sales, giveaways and a variety of special offerings hosted by Madison Valley boutiques and businesses.
Bastille Bash winery participants include Forgeron Cellars, Pomum Cellars, Swiftwater Cellars and Zero One Vintners.
Tickets for food will be priced at $2.50, $5, $7.50 per bite and tickets can be purchased in $10 increments. The Wine Passport includes tastings of wine, beer and spirits from 10 purveyors for $20 per person, and a souvenir wine glass. VIP tickets will be available for an additional $30 and offers guests a private seating area with wine and cheese tastings.
The restaurant partners include Bar Cantinetta, Cafe Flora, Harvest Vine, Luc, Pagliacci Pizza and Thierry’s BBQ.
Entertainment will include a series of live French music, burlesque dancers, troubadours, mimes, street actors, and more.
For event information, updates and ticket sales visit the Bastille Bash website and Facebook.