- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Magic Show at Eola Hills Wine Cellars
August 7, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$35
Eola Hills Wine Cellars presents an evening filled with magic! You’ll be mystified and captivated as Sterling the Magician magically weaves stories filled with drama, comedy and illusion.
Sterling Dietz is a young, award-winning magician from the Northwest, whose entertaining shows are suitable for the entire family. Dinner is from 6:30- 7:30 p.m., followed by the magic show at 7:30 p.m.
Don’t let your spot vanish into thin air – reserve today!