- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Magic Show at Eola Hills Wine Cellars
August 7, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$35
Eola Hills Wine Cellars presents an evening filled with magic! You’ll be mystified and captivated as Sterling the Magician magically weaves stories filled with drama, comedy and illusion.
Sterling Dietz is a young, award-winning magician from the Northwest, whose entertaining shows are suitable for the entire family. Dinner is from 6:30- 7:30 p.m., followed by the magic show at 7:30 p.m.
Don’t let your spot vanish into thin air – reserve today!