- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 14 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Magic Show at Eola Hills Wine Cellars
August 7, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$35
Eola Hills Wine Cellars presents an evening filled with magic! You’ll be mystified and captivated as Sterling the Magician magically weaves stories filled with drama, comedy and illusion.
Sterling Dietz is a young, award-winning magician from the Northwest, whose entertaining shows are suitable for the entire family. Dinner is from 6:30- 7:30 p.m., followed by the magic show at 7:30 p.m.
Don’t let your spot vanish into thin air – reserve today!