- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 21 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Mairin and Friends kick it at Matthews Winery
June 3, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
Mairin Murphy and Jacob Tyler offer a unique musical experience featuring compelling renditions of classic R&B, blues and jazz selections at Matthews Winery. The band thrills audiences in intimate settings as a duo all the way up to full stage productions with The Murphy-Tyler Band, an 11-piece band comprised of some the most accomplished musicians in the Seattle area.
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m at Matthews Winery. The entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s Wood-Fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes away from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night!