- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mairin and Friends kick it at Matthews Winery
June 3, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
Mairin Murphy and Jacob Tyler offer a unique musical experience featuring compelling renditions of classic R&B, blues and jazz selections at Matthews Winery. The band thrills audiences in intimate settings as a duo all the way up to full stage productions with The Murphy-Tyler Band, an 11-piece band comprised of some the most accomplished musicians in the Seattle area.
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m at Matthews Winery. The entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s Wood-Fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes away from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night!