- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 24 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Malbec Tasting at Lulu’s Kitchen
March 21, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week! Celebrate by trying Malbecs from Wenatchee Wine Country wineries at this hot new restaurant in East Wenatchee.