- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
March madness about Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at Sticks House of Cigars
March 22, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree admission
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week, so we’re celebrating wines produced in our own back yard.
Come to the March madness about Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at Sticks House of Cigars from 3-7 p.m. Try some great locally produced Cabs and cheer for your team. Call 509-881-1722 for more details.