- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 19 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
March madness about Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at Sticks House of Cigars
March 22, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree admission
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week, so we’re celebrating wines produced in our own back yard.
Come to the March madness about Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at Sticks House of Cigars from 3-7 p.m. Try some great locally produced Cabs and cheer for your team. Call 509-881-1722 for more details.