- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 7 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
March madness about Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at Sticks House of Cigars
March 22, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree admission
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week, so we’re celebrating wines produced in our own back yard.
Come to the March madness about Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at Sticks House of Cigars from 3-7 p.m. Try some great locally produced Cabs and cheer for your team. Call 509-881-1722 for more details.