- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 23 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
March madness about Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at Sticks House of Cigars
March 22, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree admission
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week, so we’re celebrating wines produced in our own back yard.
Come to the March madness about Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at Sticks House of Cigars from 3-7 p.m. Try some great locally produced Cabs and cheer for your team. Call 509-881-1722 for more details.