- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 6 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mardi Gras on Sunnyslope Wine Trail
February 6 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — Nearly a dozen on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail will be celebrating Mardi Gras at Saturday, Feb. 6 from noon to 6 p.m.
Dress up in your best Mardi Gras attire and bring your friends for some fun along the Sunnyslope Wine Trail. Participating wineries include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch Winery, Hells Canyon Winery, Huston Vineyards, Indian Creek Winery, Koenig Vineyards, Parma Ridge Winery, Sawtooth Winery, Ste. Chapelle Winery and Williamson Vineyards.
Passports are available at each winery from noon to 5 p.m., or download yours here.
Guests in costume can get their passport stamped at each winery tasting room they visit. Stop at the Orchard House Restaurant (7 a.m. to 9 p.m.) for your final set of beads and to enjoy a special “New Orleanian” menu from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Leave your passport at the Orchard House for a chance to win a Mardi Gras gift basket.