- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 1 day ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mardi Gras on Sunnyslope Wine Trail
February 6, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — Nearly a dozen on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail will be celebrating Mardi Gras at Saturday, Feb. 6 from noon to 6 p.m.
Dress up in your best Mardi Gras attire and bring your friends for some fun along the Sunnyslope Wine Trail. Participating wineries include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch Winery, Hells Canyon Winery, Huston Vineyards, Indian Creek Winery, Koenig Vineyards, Parma Ridge Winery, Sawtooth Winery, Ste. Chapelle Winery and Williamson Vineyards.
Passports are available at each winery from noon to 5 p.m., or download yours here.
Guests in costume can get their passport stamped at each winery tasting room they visit. Stop at the Orchard House Restaurant (7 a.m. to 9 p.m.) for your final set of beads and to enjoy a special “New Orleanian” menu from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Leave your passport at the Orchard House for a chance to win a Mardi Gras gift basket.