- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mardi Gras on Sunnyslope Wine Trail
February 6, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — Nearly a dozen on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail will be celebrating Mardi Gras at Saturday, Feb. 6 from noon to 6 p.m.
Dress up in your best Mardi Gras attire and bring your friends for some fun along the Sunnyslope Wine Trail. Participating wineries include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch Winery, Hells Canyon Winery, Huston Vineyards, Indian Creek Winery, Koenig Vineyards, Parma Ridge Winery, Sawtooth Winery, Ste. Chapelle Winery and Williamson Vineyards.
Passports are available at each winery from noon to 5 p.m., or download yours here.
Guests in costume can get their passport stamped at each winery tasting room they visit. Stop at the Orchard House Restaurant (7 a.m. to 9 p.m.) for your final set of beads and to enjoy a special “New Orleanian” menu from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Leave your passport at the Orchard House for a chance to win a Mardi Gras gift basket.