- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 13 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Mardi Gras on Sunnyslope Wine Trail
February 6 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — Nearly a dozen on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail will be celebrating Mardi Gras at Saturday, Feb. 6 from noon to 6 p.m.
Dress up in your best Mardi Gras attire and bring your friends for some fun along the Sunnyslope Wine Trail. Participating wineries include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch Winery, Hells Canyon Winery, Huston Vineyards, Indian Creek Winery, Koenig Vineyards, Parma Ridge Winery, Sawtooth Winery, Ste. Chapelle Winery and Williamson Vineyards.
Passports are available at each winery from noon to 5 p.m., or download yours here.
Guests in costume can get their passport stamped at each winery tasting room they visit. Stop at the Orchard House Restaurant (7 a.m. to 9 p.m.) for your final set of beads and to enjoy a special “New Orleanian” menu from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Leave your passport at the Orchard House for a chance to win a Mardi Gras gift basket.