- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 8 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mardi Gras on Sunnyslope Wine Trail
February 6, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — Nearly a dozen on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail will be celebrating Mardi Gras at Saturday, Feb. 6 from noon to 6 p.m.
Dress up in your best Mardi Gras attire and bring your friends for some fun along the Sunnyslope Wine Trail. Participating wineries include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch Winery, Hells Canyon Winery, Huston Vineyards, Indian Creek Winery, Koenig Vineyards, Parma Ridge Winery, Sawtooth Winery, Ste. Chapelle Winery and Williamson Vineyards.
Passports are available at each winery from noon to 5 p.m., or download yours here.
Guests in costume can get their passport stamped at each winery tasting room they visit. Stop at the Orchard House Restaurant (7 a.m. to 9 p.m.) for your final set of beads and to enjoy a special “New Orleanian” menu from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Leave your passport at the Orchard House for a chance to win a Mardi Gras gift basket.