- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 8 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery celebrates 15th anniversary on Memorial Day Weekend
May 28 - May 30
GOLDENDALE, Wash. – This Memorial Day Weekend, Maryhill Winery welcomes visitors to its tasting room in the Columbia River Gorge to celebrate its 15th anniversary with special releases, live music, seasonal food and its award-winning wine.
Opened in 2001 by Craig and Vicki Leuthold, family-owned Maryhill Winery is known for its stunning location above the Columbia River in Goldendale, Wash., and for delivering premium wines at affordable prices.
Named the 2015 Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest, Maryhill Winery produces more than 50 award-winning wines with grapes sourced from growers in eight of Washington’s American Viticultural Areas (AVAs). While its wines are distributed throughout the United States, the best way to enjoy them is at its popular tasting room, which offers panoramic views of Mount Hood and the Columbia River Gorge.
“Creating Maryhill Winery and growing it into one of the top destinations in the Columbia River Gorge has been life changing,” says Craig Leuthold. “It’s gratifying to look back on the personal growth Vicki and I have experienced, the fabulous relationships we’ve forged and the achievements we’ve accomplished over the last 15 years. We owe a lot of our success to our loyal customers and staff.”
Visit Maryhill Winery, May 28-30, 2016, and enjoy wine tastings — including the exclusive Vineyard Series — special releases, a complimentary commemorative stemless glass, the opportunity to express your creativity on a custom label and discounts on Maryhill’s entire portfolio.
Guests will receive up to 35 percent off all wine purchases and up to 50 percent off case specials. The Leutholds will kick off the celebratory weekend and Maryhill’s summer terrace music lineup with a sparkling wine toast on Maryhill’s terrace at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 28.
Experience all that Maryhill has to offer by listening to live music on the Tuscan-style terrace every day during the weekend from 1-5 p.m., and spending the afternoon playing bocce on one of four world-class courts. Visitors can delight their taste buds with food from The Glass Onion, which will be available for purchase every day during the event from noon to 5 p.m., The Glass Onion, based in Goldendale, is known for its seasonal dishes made from fresh, local ingredients.
Maryhill Winery Memorial Day Weekend Wine Sale & 15th Anniversary Celebration
Tasting room hours: 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. daily
- Matt Brown, Saturday, May 28, 1-5 p.m.
- Signatures, Sunday, May 29, 1-5 p.m.
- The Tablerockers, Monday, May 30, 1-5 p.m.
For those who can’t join the Memorial Day Weekend Celebration, Maryhill Winery offers free live music on the terrace every weekend from 1-5 p.m., Memorial Day through Labor Day, as well as a summer concert series at its 4,000-seat outdoor amphitheater.
Visitors can purchase the third volume of Maryhill’s Live Music on the Terrace CD, which showcases many of the artists performing at Maryhill this summer. All proceeds from the CD benefit the non-profit Sweet Relief Musicians Fund, which helps other artists, composers and songwriters in need across the country.
For more information about Maryhill Winery and its award-winning wines, and to sign up for the winery’s e-newsletter, visit maryhillwinery.com.
Become a fan of Maryhill on Facebook at facebook.com/maryhillwinery, and follow the winery @maryhillwinery on Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram.
To reach the winery by phone, call 877-627-9445.