- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 11 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 22 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery dinner cruise aboard the Willamette Star
August 8, 2015 @ 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm$99
PORTLAND, Ore. — Enjoy a private dinner cruise with Maryhill Winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold aboard Portland Spirit’s luxurious Willamette Star, an evening in Portland that includes award-winning wine, fantastic cuisine and live piano jazz.
This will be an evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine including dinner and dessert in a vibrant setting with candlelit tables enhanced by dazzling views. The cruise will board at the dock at Caruthers Landing in Portland. It starts at 5:45 p.m. and ends at 8:30 p.m.
The duration of the cruise is 2 hours, 30 minutes. Price includes cruise, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, dinner, gratuity and parking.
Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for reservations is Aug. 1 or when capacity is reached. Please note tickets are transferable, but non-refundable.
* This event will take place of the traditional Maryhill cruise of the Columbia River on the sternwheeler.