- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 24 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery dinner cruise aboard the Willamette Star
August 8, 2015 @ 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm$99
PORTLAND, Ore. — Enjoy a private dinner cruise with Maryhill Winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold aboard Portland Spirit’s luxurious Willamette Star, an evening in Portland that includes award-winning wine, fantastic cuisine and live piano jazz.
This will be an evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine including dinner and dessert in a vibrant setting with candlelit tables enhanced by dazzling views. The cruise will board at the dock at Caruthers Landing in Portland. It starts at 5:45 p.m. and ends at 8:30 p.m.
The duration of the cruise is 2 hours, 30 minutes. Price includes cruise, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, dinner, gratuity and parking.
Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for reservations is Aug. 1 or when capacity is reached. Please note tickets are transferable, but non-refundable.
* This event will take place of the traditional Maryhill cruise of the Columbia River on the sternwheeler.