- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery dinner cruise aboard the Willamette Star
August 8, 2015 @ 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm$99
PORTLAND, Ore. — Enjoy a private dinner cruise with Maryhill Winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold aboard Portland Spirit’s luxurious Willamette Star, an evening in Portland that includes award-winning wine, fantastic cuisine and live piano jazz.
This will be an evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine including dinner and dessert in a vibrant setting with candlelit tables enhanced by dazzling views. The cruise will board at the dock at Caruthers Landing in Portland. It starts at 5:45 p.m. and ends at 8:30 p.m.
The duration of the cruise is 2 hours, 30 minutes. Price includes cruise, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, dinner, gratuity and parking.
Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for reservations is Aug. 1 or when capacity is reached. Please note tickets are transferable, but non-refundable.
* This event will take place of the traditional Maryhill cruise of the Columbia River on the sternwheeler.