- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 18 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery dinner cruise aboard the Willamette Star
August 8, 2015 @ 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm$99
PORTLAND, Ore. — Enjoy a private dinner cruise with Maryhill Winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold aboard Portland Spirit’s luxurious Willamette Star, an evening in Portland that includes award-winning wine, fantastic cuisine and live piano jazz.
This will be an evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine including dinner and dessert in a vibrant setting with candlelit tables enhanced by dazzling views. The cruise will board at the dock at Caruthers Landing in Portland. It starts at 5:45 p.m. and ends at 8:30 p.m.
The duration of the cruise is 2 hours, 30 minutes. Price includes cruise, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, dinner, gratuity and parking.
Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for reservations is Aug. 1 or when capacity is reached. Please note tickets are transferable, but non-refundable.
* This event will take place of the traditional Maryhill cruise of the Columbia River on the sternwheeler.