- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery vineyard series tasting at Clore Center
February 20 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
PROSSER, Wash. — The Maryhill Winery Vineyard Series Tasting Experience at the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center is an exciting and exclusive one-night opportunity to mingle with owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold, experience the diversity of Washington state wine and experience the diversity of Washington state wine.
This is a private event with limited quantities available. A ticket purchase is required.
VIP (4-5:30 p.m.)
Price includes access to purchase wines before the public event and a complimentary tasting during the evening in The Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center Tasting Room
$15 – Wine Club Member
$25 – Non-Wine Club Member
Public Tasting (5:30-8 p.m.)
$15 – Wine Club Member
$20 – Non-Wine Club Member
Featuring more than 20 limited-production, single vineyard wines from Maryhill Winery’s private collection, this social event allows guests to taste and purchase Maryhill’s highest-tiered wines sourced from more than 15 award-winning vineyards throughout seven American Viticulture Areas. Expand your palate with tantalizing Northwest inspired small bites.
Maryhill is offering sizable discounts usually only available at the winery and to wine club members, and guests will have the opportunity to purchase every wine at the tasting (while supplies last) and receive up to 35% off*. (Premium Wine Club members save 35% off all wine!)
Purchase 3-5 bottles Save 10%
Purchase 6-11 bottles Save 15%
Purchase 12-23 bottles Save 20%
Purchase 23-47 bottles Save 25%
Purchase 48 plus bottles Save 30%
The Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center is your destination to enjoy and celebrate the bounty of Washington wine, food, and agriculture through engaging experiences and innovative programs. The Clore Center is open daily featuring a rotating line up of carefully selected Washington wines. The Clore Center Tasting Room will remain open during the duration of our event. If you are not a VIP ticket holder, there is a small $5 tasting fee.
Maryhill also partners with Wine Press Northwest, a quarterly consumer magazine focused on the wines of Washington, Oregon and Idaho since 1998. Wine Press Northwest named Maryhill Winery its 2015 Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.