- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 18 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery Vineyard Series Tasting Experience
November 6, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmRSVP
VANCOUVER, Wash. — The Maryhill Winery Vineyard Series Tasting Experience is an exclusive one-night opportunity to mingle with owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold and experience the diversity of Washington state wine all in one room at The Heathman Lodge in Vancouver.
This evening features more than 20 limited-production, single vineyard wines from Maryhill Winery’s private collection, and this social event allows guests to taste and purchase Maryhill’s highest-tiered wines sourced from more than 15 award-winning vineyards throughout seven of Washington state’s American Viticulture Areas.
This is a FREE, private event with limited quantities available. RSVP is required. Click here to RSVP
Expand your palate with tantalizing Northwest inspired small bites, and savor the holidays as well as stock your cellars. While these wines are usually only available at the winery and to wine club members, guests will have the opportunity to purchase every wine at the tasting (while supplies last) and receive up to 30% off*.
(Premium Wine Club members save 35% off all wine!)
Purchase 3-5 bottles Save 10%
Purchase 6-11 bottles Save 15%
Purchase 12-23 bottles Save 20%
Purchase 23-47 bottles Save 25%
Purchase 48 plus bottles Save 30%
We are proud to partner with Visit Vancouver USA, providing visitors and new residents with information about the area through the Annual Vancouver USA Travel Magazine & Relocation Guide.