- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 7 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery winemaker’s dinner at Heathman Lodge
May 2, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$98
You are invited to an unforgettable weekend with Maryhill owners, Craig and Vicki Leuthold, at The Heathman Lodge.
Mingle, unwind and enjoy a fabulous reception and five-course winemaker’s dinner paired with Maryhill wines and then spend the night at the lodge with discounted rates.
Discounted room rates available are at $99 + tax. Please call Heathman Lodge for room reservations.
Reception is 6:30 p.m.., with dinner 7-10 p.m. Dinner is $98 per person. Room discount available is $99 +tax.
To RSVP, go here — http://bit.ly/1epsjwU