- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery winemaker’s dinner at Heathman Lodge
May 2, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$98
You are invited to an unforgettable weekend with Maryhill owners, Craig and Vicki Leuthold, at The Heathman Lodge.
Mingle, unwind and enjoy a fabulous reception and five-course winemaker’s dinner paired with Maryhill wines and then spend the night at the lodge with discounted rates.
Discounted room rates available are at $99 + tax. Please call Heathman Lodge for room reservations.
Reception is 6:30 p.m.., with dinner 7-10 p.m. Dinner is $98 per person. Room discount available is $99 +tax.
To RSVP, go here — http://bit.ly/1epsjwU