- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 12 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery winemaker’s dinner at Heathman Lodge
May 2, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$98
You are invited to an unforgettable weekend with Maryhill owners, Craig and Vicki Leuthold, at The Heathman Lodge.
Mingle, unwind and enjoy a fabulous reception and five-course winemaker’s dinner paired with Maryhill wines and then spend the night at the lodge with discounted rates.
Discounted room rates available are at $99 + tax. Please call Heathman Lodge for room reservations.
Reception is 6:30 p.m.., with dinner 7-10 p.m. Dinner is $98 per person. Room discount available is $99 +tax.
To RSVP, go here — http://bit.ly/1epsjwU