- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery winemaker’s dinner at Heathman Lodge
May 2, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$98
You are invited to an unforgettable weekend with Maryhill owners, Craig and Vicki Leuthold, at The Heathman Lodge.
Mingle, unwind and enjoy a fabulous reception and five-course winemaker’s dinner paired with Maryhill wines and then spend the night at the lodge with discounted rates.
Discounted room rates available are at $99 + tax. Please call Heathman Lodge for room reservations.
Reception is 6:30 p.m.., with dinner 7-10 p.m. Dinner is $98 per person. Room discount available is $99 +tax.
To RSVP, go here — http://bit.ly/1epsjwU