- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 19 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery winemaker’s dinner at Heathman Lodge
May 2, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$98
You are invited to an unforgettable weekend with Maryhill owners, Craig and Vicki Leuthold, at The Heathman Lodge.
Mingle, unwind and enjoy a fabulous reception and five-course winemaker’s dinner paired with Maryhill wines and then spend the night at the lodge with discounted rates.
Discounted room rates available are at $99 + tax. Please call Heathman Lodge for room reservations.
Reception is 6:30 p.m.., with dinner 7-10 p.m. Dinner is $98 per person. Room discount available is $99 +tax.
To RSVP, go here — http://bit.ly/1epsjwU