- Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger championPosted 4 hours ago
- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 2 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 3 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 4 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 5 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 6 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Maryhill Winery’s Spring Release Weekend
March 23, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm| Free
Maryhill’s annual Spring Release Weekend is always a “not to miss event” as the winery debuts its new releases. Guests will usher in the new season with wine tastings, a hot dog and marshmallow roast, special barrel tastings and live music.