Maryhill’s annual Spring Release Weekend is always a “not to miss event” as the winery debuts its new releases. Guests will usher in the new season with wine tastings, a hot dog and marshmallow roast, special barrel tastings and live music.
- Great Northwest Destinations: AbacelaPosted 10 hours ago
- Doug Charles finds direction with Compass WinesPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter Cellars tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 3 days ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 4 days ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 5 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 6 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 1 week ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.