- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Estate Super Bowl cooking class
January 30, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$69
Matthews Estate will play host to a Super Bowl cooking class Jan. 30 with Barking Frog executive chef Bobby Moore.
The two-hour event is called “Super Bowl Snacks, Short Ribs and Sweets.” Moore will prepare
and share three of his favorite all-time football playoff foods: Beer Braised Short Rib Martini Whipped Yukon Potatoes, Chorizo Croquettes and Chocolate Pop Rock Truffles, each paired with one of Matthews wines.