- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Estate Super Bowl cooking class
January 30, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$69
Matthews Estate will play host to a Super Bowl cooking class Jan. 30 with Barking Frog executive chef Bobby Moore.
The two-hour event is called “Super Bowl Snacks, Short Ribs and Sweets.” Moore will prepare
and share three of his favorite all-time football playoff foods: Beer Braised Short Rib Martini Whipped Yukon Potatoes, Chorizo Croquettes and Chocolate Pop Rock Truffles, each paired with one of Matthews wines.