- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 8 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Estate Super Bowl cooking class
January 30, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$69
Matthews Estate will play host to a Super Bowl cooking class Jan. 30 with Barking Frog executive chef Bobby Moore.
The two-hour event is called “Super Bowl Snacks, Short Ribs and Sweets.” Moore will prepare
and share three of his favorite all-time football playoff foods: Beer Braised Short Rib Martini Whipped Yukon Potatoes, Chorizo Croquettes and Chocolate Pop Rock Truffles, each paired with one of Matthews wines.