- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 19 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Estate Super Bowl cooking class
January 30, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$69
Matthews Estate will play host to a Super Bowl cooking class Jan. 30 with Barking Frog executive chef Bobby Moore.
The two-hour event is called “Super Bowl Snacks, Short Ribs and Sweets.” Moore will prepare
and share three of his favorite all-time football playoff foods: Beer Braised Short Rib Martini Whipped Yukon Potatoes, Chorizo Croquettes and Chocolate Pop Rock Truffles, each paired with one of Matthews wines.