- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with Fastlane
January 29 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
Fastlane, a five-person band out of Woodinville, offers a set list that includes just about every genre of music: pop, rock, reggae, disco, funk and country. They even throw in a few slow-dance tunes, too. It’s something for everyone in a lively setting at Matthews Winery.
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at Matthews Winery. The entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s Wood-Fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night!