- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with Fastlane
January 29, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
Fastlane, a five-person band out of Woodinville, offers a set list that includes just about every genre of music: pop, rock, reggae, disco, funk and country. They even throw in a few slow-dance tunes, too. It’s something for everyone in a lively setting at Matthews Winery.
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at Matthews Winery. The entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s Wood-Fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night!