- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 10 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with Rain City Time Machine
January 15 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
Rain City Time Machine from Bothell performs just about any music that moves you — 70’s soul, classic rock, modern/alternative rock, pop and R&B — something for everyone in a lively setting at Matthews Winery.
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at Matthews Winery. The entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s wood-fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night!