- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 10 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with Ricky Venture Revue
January 22 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
You won’t be able to sit still when Ricky Venture Revue, one of the Northwest’s top cover bands, cranks it up at Matthews Winery. So come by, let your hair down and get out onto the dance floor as they cover songs from every era.
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m at Matthews Winery. The entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s wood-fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes away from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night.