- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with Cadillac Jack Revue
September 18, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
Cadillac Jack Revue, a five-person band out of Woodinville with a wide-ranging set list that includes pop, rock, reggae, disco, funk, country and a few slow-dance songs, cranks it up for Friday Night Live at Matthews Winery.
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m., and the entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s Wood-Fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes away from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night!