- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 35 mins ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 20 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with Cadillac Jack Revue
September 18, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
Cadillac Jack Revue, a five-person band out of Woodinville with a wide-ranging set list that includes pop, rock, reggae, disco, funk, country and a few slow-dance songs, cranks it up for Friday Night Live at Matthews Winery.
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m., and the entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s Wood-Fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes away from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night!