- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with Einsteins Relatives
September 11, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m., and the entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s Wood-Fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes away from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night!