- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 10 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 24 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with Einsteins Relatives
September 11, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m., and the entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s Wood-Fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes away from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night!