- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents Friday Night Live with Rearview Mirror
February 19, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m at Matthews Winery. The entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s wood-fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes away from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night.