- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Matthews Winery presents The Love Handles at Friday Night Live
February 26, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
The Love Handles, Seattle’s longest-running garage band, has been together for nearly 20 years and their set list spans The Beatles to Van Morrison to CCR and Motown, delivering nonstop energy that makes you want to get up and dance.
Music runs from 6:30-9:30 p.m at Matthews Winery. The entire lineup of Matthews and Tenor wines is available for purchase by the glass and bottle. Pizzas are available for purchase throughout the evening from Papa’s Wood-Fired Pizza.
Great music and great Washington wine, all in a gorgeous winery setting just minutes away from downtown Seattle. What better way to spend a Friday night!