- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 32 mins ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 20 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
McKinley Springs winemaker dinner at Fat Olives Restaurant
January 20, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$62
Wines featured include his 2010 Cabernet Franc paired with charcuterie, 2009 Malbec paired with Beef Short Ribs, 2010 Viognier paired with Petite Crab Cake, 2007 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with Encrusted Espresso Lamb Chop served with Butternut Squash and Arugula in a Red Wine Reduction, and 2010 Syrah paired with a Blue Cheese Tart serviced with Fig and Pear Compote.
The price of $62 does not include taxes or gratuity.