- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 22 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
McKinley Springs winemaker dinner at Fat Olives Restaurant
January 20, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$62
Wines featured include his 2010 Cabernet Franc paired with charcuterie, 2009 Malbec paired with Beef Short Ribs, 2010 Viognier paired with Petite Crab Cake, 2007 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with Encrusted Espresso Lamb Chop served with Butternut Squash and Arugula in a Red Wine Reduction, and 2010 Syrah paired with a Blue Cheese Tart serviced with Fig and Pear Compote.
The price of $62 does not include taxes or gratuity.