- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
McKinley Springs winemaker dinner at Fat Olives Restaurant
January 20, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$62
Wines featured include his 2010 Cabernet Franc paired with charcuterie, 2009 Malbec paired with Beef Short Ribs, 2010 Viognier paired with Petite Crab Cake, 2007 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with Encrusted Espresso Lamb Chop served with Butternut Squash and Arugula in a Red Wine Reduction, and 2010 Syrah paired with a Blue Cheese Tart serviced with Fig and Pear Compote.
The price of $62 does not include taxes or gratuity.