- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
McKinley Springs winemaker dinner at Fat Olives Restaurant
January 20, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$62
Wines featured include his 2010 Cabernet Franc paired with charcuterie, 2009 Malbec paired with Beef Short Ribs, 2010 Viognier paired with Petite Crab Cake, 2007 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with Encrusted Espresso Lamb Chop served with Butternut Squash and Arugula in a Red Wine Reduction, and 2010 Syrah paired with a Blue Cheese Tart serviced with Fig and Pear Compote.
The price of $62 does not include taxes or gratuity.