- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 2 days ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 3 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 week ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
McKinley Springs Winery BBQ Showdown and Benefit
June 14, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
The mission of the Tri-City-based Guardians of Freedom Project is to provide clothing and daily essentials to our walking wounded soldiers serving at Kandahar Air Field, Camp Leatherneck and in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Barbecue competitors from throughout the Pacific Northwest will compete. Bring your side dishes, sunscreen, chairs and shade for a day filled with BBQ, friends and wine. Enjoy music by Southern California native Lee Koch, who was featured on The Voice during the 2011 season.
Come early and plan to spend the day. Kids 12-and-under are free. Limited dry camping is available.