- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
McKinley Springs Winery BBQ Showdown and Benefit
June 14, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
The mission of the Tri-City-based Guardians of Freedom Project is to provide clothing and daily essentials to our walking wounded soldiers serving at Kandahar Air Field, Camp Leatherneck and in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Barbecue competitors from throughout the Pacific Northwest will compete. Bring your side dishes, sunscreen, chairs and shade for a day filled with BBQ, friends and wine. Enjoy music by Southern California native Lee Koch, who was featured on The Voice during the 2011 season.
Come early and plan to spend the day. Kids 12-and-under are free. Limited dry camping is available.