- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 17 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
McKinley Springs Winery BBQ Showdown and Benefit
June 14, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
The mission of the Tri-City-based Guardians of Freedom Project is to provide clothing and daily essentials to our walking wounded soldiers serving at Kandahar Air Field, Camp Leatherneck and in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Barbecue competitors from throughout the Pacific Northwest will compete. Bring your side dishes, sunscreen, chairs and shade for a day filled with BBQ, friends and wine. Enjoy music by Southern California native Lee Koch, who was featured on The Voice during the 2011 season.
Come early and plan to spend the day. Kids 12-and-under are free. Limited dry camping is available.