- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
McKinley Springs Winery BBQ Showdown and Benefit
June 14, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
The mission of the Tri-City-based Guardians of Freedom Project is to provide clothing and daily essentials to our walking wounded soldiers serving at Kandahar Air Field, Camp Leatherneck and in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Barbecue competitors from throughout the Pacific Northwest will compete. Bring your side dishes, sunscreen, chairs and shade for a day filled with BBQ, friends and wine. Enjoy music by Southern California native Lee Koch, who was featured on The Voice during the 2011 season.
Come early and plan to spend the day. Kids 12-and-under are free. Limited dry camping is available.