- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
McKinley Springs Winery BBQ Showdown and Benefit
June 14, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30
The mission of the Tri-City-based Guardians of Freedom Project is to provide clothing and daily essentials to our walking wounded soldiers serving at Kandahar Air Field, Camp Leatherneck and in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Barbecue competitors from throughout the Pacific Northwest will compete. Bring your side dishes, sunscreen, chairs and shade for a day filled with BBQ, friends and wine. Enjoy music by Southern California native Lee Koch, who was featured on The Voice during the 2011 season.
Come early and plan to spend the day. Kids 12-and-under are free. Limited dry camping is available.