- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 13 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Meet the 7 winemakers of Bainbridge Island
January 18, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - January 19, 2014 @ 5:30 pm$5
Meet the winemakers of Washington’s Bainbridge Island on Jan. 18-19. Our seven cozy artisanal wineries are mostly new on the scene but quickly have earned awards and attention.
Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. After your day of tasting enjoy dinner at one of our highly acclaimed local restaurants.