- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Meet the 7 winemakers of Bainbridge Island
January 18, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - January 19, 2014 @ 5:30 pm$5
Meet the winemakers of Washington’s Bainbridge Island on Jan. 18-19. Our seven cozy artisanal wineries are mostly new on the scene but quickly have earned awards and attention.
Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. After your day of tasting enjoy dinner at one of our highly acclaimed local restaurants.