- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 19 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Meet the Maker – Hillary Sjolund of Sonoris – at 3 Eyed Fish Wine Bar
July 10, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
RICHLAND, Wash. — 3 Eyed Fish Wine Bar in Richland presents Hillary Sjolund and her ‘family’ of wines under her Sonoris label.
Sjolund’s winemaking talents lifted DiStefano in Woodinville to Wine Press Northwest’s Washington Winery of the Year award in 2008. Three years earlier, she arrived in Washington after a career in Napa that included serving as assistant winemaker at famed Pine Ridge.
She left DiStefano in 2011 to concentrate on Sonoris Wines. She also operates Enomama, a winery consulting and lab service, in Richland.
There is a $10 tasting fee, which includes five wines paired with gourmet cheeses and enlightening wine discussions with Hillary.