- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Meet the Maker – Hillary Sjolund of Sonoris – at 3 Eyed Fish Wine Bar
July 10, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
RICHLAND, Wash. — 3 Eyed Fish Wine Bar in Richland presents Hillary Sjolund and her ‘family’ of wines under her Sonoris label.
Sjolund’s winemaking talents lifted DiStefano in Woodinville to Wine Press Northwest’s Washington Winery of the Year award in 2008. Three years earlier, she arrived in Washington after a career in Napa that included serving as assistant winemaker at famed Pine Ridge.
She left DiStefano in 2011 to concentrate on Sonoris Wines. She also operates Enomama, a winery consulting and lab service, in Richland.
There is a $10 tasting fee, which includes five wines paired with gourmet cheeses and enlightening wine discussions with Hillary.