- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 11 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Meet the Maker – Hillary Sjolund of Sonoris – at 3 Eyed Fish Wine Bar
July 10, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
RICHLAND, Wash. — 3 Eyed Fish Wine Bar in Richland presents Hillary Sjolund and her ‘family’ of wines under her Sonoris label.
Sjolund’s winemaking talents lifted DiStefano in Woodinville to Wine Press Northwest’s Washington Winery of the Year award in 2008. Three years earlier, she arrived in Washington after a career in Napa that included serving as assistant winemaker at famed Pine Ridge.
She left DiStefano in 2011 to concentrate on Sonoris Wines. She also operates Enomama, a winery consulting and lab service, in Richland.
There is a $10 tasting fee, which includes five wines paired with gourmet cheeses and enlightening wine discussions with Hillary.