- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Meet the Maker – Hillary Sjolund of Sonoris – at 3 Eyed Fish Wine Bar
July 10, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
RICHLAND, Wash. — 3 Eyed Fish Wine Bar in Richland presents Hillary Sjolund and her ‘family’ of wines under her Sonoris label.
Sjolund’s winemaking talents lifted DiStefano in Woodinville to Wine Press Northwest’s Washington Winery of the Year award in 2008. Three years earlier, she arrived in Washington after a career in Napa that included serving as assistant winemaker at famed Pine Ridge.
She left DiStefano in 2011 to concentrate on Sonoris Wines. She also operates Enomama, a winery consulting and lab service, in Richland.
There is a $10 tasting fee, which includes five wines paired with gourmet cheeses and enlightening wine discussions with Hillary.