- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 18 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Meet the Maker – Hillary Sjolund of Sonoris – at 3 Eyed Fish Wine Bar
July 10, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
RICHLAND, Wash. — 3 Eyed Fish Wine Bar in Richland presents Hillary Sjolund and her ‘family’ of wines under her Sonoris label.
Sjolund’s winemaking talents lifted DiStefano in Woodinville to Wine Press Northwest’s Washington Winery of the Year award in 2008. Three years earlier, she arrived in Washington after a career in Napa that included serving as assistant winemaker at famed Pine Ridge.
She left DiStefano in 2011 to concentrate on Sonoris Wines. She also operates Enomama, a winery consulting and lab service, in Richland.
There is a $10 tasting fee, which includes five wines paired with gourmet cheeses and enlightening wine discussions with Hillary.