- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 18 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 28, 2016 @ 11:00 am - May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$25
Celebrate your holiday weekend and Oregon Wine Month with Fairsing Vineyard.
Enjoy newly released 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir and 2014 Chardonnay among a flight of our current estate-grown selections. Tasting fee of $25 includes small bites and logo stemware.
Relax by under the covered patio, stroll our labyrinth and enjoy small production wines paired with sweeping views of the Willamette Valley.