- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 28, 2016 @ 11:00 am - May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$25
Celebrate your holiday weekend and Oregon Wine Month with Fairsing Vineyard.
Enjoy newly released 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir and 2014 Chardonnay among a flight of our current estate-grown selections. Tasting fee of $25 includes small bites and logo stemware.
Relax by under the covered patio, stroll our labyrinth and enjoy small production wines paired with sweeping views of the Willamette Valley.