- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 17 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 28 @ 11:00 am - May 30 @ 5:00 pm$25
Celebrate your holiday weekend and Oregon Wine Month with Fairsing Vineyard.
Enjoy newly released 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir and 2014 Chardonnay among a flight of our current estate-grown selections. Tasting fee of $25 includes small bites and logo stemware.
Relax by under the covered patio, stroll our labyrinth and enjoy small production wines paired with sweeping views of the Willamette Valley.