- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 28 @ 11:00 am - May 30 @ 5:00 pm$25
Celebrate your holiday weekend and Oregon Wine Month with Fairsing Vineyard.
Enjoy newly released 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir and 2014 Chardonnay among a flight of our current estate-grown selections. Tasting fee of $25 includes small bites and logo stemware.
Relax by under the covered patio, stroll our labyrinth and enjoy small production wines paired with sweeping views of the Willamette Valley.