- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 19 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend Celebration at Duck Pond Cellars
May 24, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join us for the valley’s biggest springtime celebration. $15 admission ($10 for Wine Club members) includes wine glass, wine sampling and a barrel sample.
A facility tour is also available at 3 p.m. For those who’ve worked up an appetite, we’ll also be offering cheese plates and flatbread pizzas for purchase from noon – 4 p.m.