- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend Celebration at Duck Pond Cellars
May 24, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join us for the valley’s biggest springtime celebration. $15 admission ($10 for Wine Club members) includes wine glass, wine sampling and a barrel sample.
A facility tour is also available at 3 p.m. For those who’ve worked up an appetite, we’ll also be offering cheese plates and flatbread pizzas for purchase from noon – 4 p.m.