- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend Celebration at Duck Pond Cellars
May 24, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join us for the valley’s biggest springtime celebration. $15 admission ($10 for Wine Club members) includes wine glass, wine sampling and a barrel sample.
A facility tour is also available at 3 p.m. For those who’ve worked up an appetite, we’ll also be offering cheese plates and flatbread pizzas for purchase from noon – 4 p.m.